Have you ever wondered how the latest 3D animation effects are created in the latest blockbuster movies?
It isn’t exactly impossible for you to learn how to create these leading edge animations yourself.
Today’s computer technology means you can easily learn 3D animation such as what is commonly used in hollywood, from the comfort of your own home.
With Illusion Mage, a beginner should be able to create their own models within the first hour, just by following the simple-to-understand tutorials.
You can soon be creating your own animations, special effects, human or animal models, or even your own games.
Illusion Mage Review – Basic Facts
If you are after a really great 3d animation software program which will enable you to make cutting-edge 3d animations, movies or even games fast and easily and you can not afford expensive software such as Maya or 3D Max, then I am sure that after reading my review of Illusion Mage you will not hesitate one more minute but get this amazing piece of 3d software instantly.
Who Created Illusion Mage?
Created by Seth Avery, who is a 3D enthusiast and also a creative director, Illusion Mage is a new 3D animation software that comes with many great features and allows the user to not only develop 3D models, but also makes it easy to create cartoons, movies, games, architecture and more.
Illusion Mage Review – Let’s Have A Closer Look…
So let’s have a look at the features in detail and find out what you get when buying Illusion Mage:
* Creating Models of Human Faces & Cartoon Characters
* “Look Over My Shoulders” Video Modelling Guide
* Creating a soft body object (jelly-like)
* Learn to create a hillside environment
* Building a spiral staircase and a die
* Playing with lighting and area lights
* Creating Waves with Particle Engine
* Using Advanced Tools & Techniques
* Creating a realistic human face
* Basic modelling/Material/Light
And what about the interface?
* Revolutionary non-overlap and non-blocking interface
* Fully customizable window layout
* Configurable screen types with custom themes
* Undo changes easily at any level
* Powerful built-in database system allowing instances, scene management, and dynamic linking multiple project files
* Anti-aliased fonts with international translation support
* Built-in text editor for annotations and editing Python scripts
* Graphical user interface with consistent interface across all platforms
So what makes Illusion Mage so special?
* 3D Editing and Compositing
* Enhanced 3D Rendering
* Complex 3D Shading
* Interactive 3D Rigging
* Realistic Physics and Particles
* Real-time Interactive 3D and Games Creation with Live Playback
* Combines the architectural power of 3D Studios Max and animation effects of Maya
* Works with multiple file types – supports 3D Studio and Lightwave formats
* Free Lifetime Updates